Dr. S K Jain (MBBS, MS, FAIS) is a senior Laparoscopic, Cancer, Piles, sexology and general surgeon with 15 yrs., vast surgical experience. He is at present working as senior surgical consultant in D C Hospital, 68 Vishveshvaraiya Nagar, Gopalpura Bypass, Jaipur. He is also working as Associate Professor in Gen Surgery in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College, Jaipur and involved in teaching general surgery to MBBS and M.S. students. He has done M.S. (gen surgery) in yr. 2000, after that he worked in Bombay hospital Mumbai as cancer surgeon for 1yr with renowned breast cancer surgeon Dr., J JVyas. Then he worked as cancer surgeon in Bhagwan Mahavir cancer hospital for 3.5 yrs. Since then he is working with D C Hospital and Mahatma Gandhi medical college, Jaipur.
During all these yrs. he has been doing all type of surgeries with special interest in Piles, sexology, Breast cancer, thyroid and Laparoscopic surgeries.
D C Hospital is a 20 bedded multispecialty Maternity, Gynecologist, and surgeon based multi-specialty hospital with state of the art technology equipped. D C Hospital provides 24 hrs. Services for maternity, gynec and surgical emergencies.
He has also 8 articles published in various national and international journals of rare cases which he has operated upon.
His wife senior gynecologist Dr. Vandana Jain is looking after Maternity, Gynecological and Sexual health related problems in female. She has worked as assistant. Prof medical College Gujarat. She has done her M.B.B.S and M.S. from reputed institute of India BJMC Ahmedabad. She is working as managing director and full time consultant gynecologist in D C Hospital.
Publications by Dr. S K Jain
- Case report – 1 – Abdominal cocoon in man in SDMH Journal, Volume -23, no. – 4, March, 2000.
- Case report -2 – Fetus in fetu: A rare presentation in an adult female in (IOSR-JDMS) journal volume 13,
- Case report- 3 – Neurofibromatosis type -I (NF –I) of head &neck: A case report in (IJMAS) volume- 3, Issue -4, Oct. 2014.
- Case report – 4 – Life threatening B/L corpus luteal bleed due to warfarin toxicity: A rare case report in (IJMSCI) in volume – 1, issue -9, Nov. 2014. (Valley international journal Page no. 452-54)
- Case report – 5 – Twisted ovarian cyst in women with uterine anomalies: A rare case report in (IOSR-JDMS)
- Case report – 6 – Spleen preserving distal pancreatectomy for pancreatic trauma: A case report with review of literature. A case report in (IOSR-JDMS) Volume – 13, issue -9, (Sept. 2014)
- Case report – 7 – Bilateral Femoral Hernia with strangulation on right side containing small Bowel masquerading as a groin abscess. A case report in (IOSR-JDMS) Volume- 14, issue – 1, ver. – III (Jan. 2015).
- Case report – 8 – Hydrated cyst of the temporal region-a rare case report- sent for publication in International Journal.